Thursday, November 15, 2012

'Twas the Night Before Surgery

     I've been a bit busy these past months...what with getting married and all.  Despite my best intentions, I have yet to get really consistent with blogging.  Since I'll be spending a the next few weeks in bed, with a lot of time on my hand, I am going to wholeheartedly renew my blogging efforts.  

     I spent all summer and early fall looking forward to my wedding, that I did not have much time to stress and worry about my ACL surgery.  But, the past 13 days since we returned from Fiji have completely flown.  And, tomorrow is the big day.  My part is easy; I just have to show up and go under anesthesia.  Yet, I am not looking forward to loosing use of my leg for a few months.  I'm really going to miss being able to walk, dance, and workout. All day, I made an effort to really appreciate walking, having full mobility, and (especially) carrying Brooklynn around.  I will be glad when it is all over and I have two good knees.  In the meantime, at least my inability to walk will give me plenty of time to blog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment